For costume questions and dancing: Nicci Wadsworth: firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-646-0295
On Thursday, Jan. 31 we had a mandatory parents meeting. If you missed this meeting we had sign ups for volunteer jobs, received a new calendar (see below) and discussed the costume requirements. Practice is in full swing, and we are so happy to be working with all of your kids. They are fantastic!
We are excited to have both a website and an Instagram account to better communicate this year. Make sure to follow us on both!
We are on instagram at Evergreenjrhighmusical and use hashtag #singinevergreen2019 to share your photos!
Here are some important dates to keep in mind:
- Costume Check: March 5th
- March 9th: All day rehearsal in full costume/makeup and hair 9am-4pm (lunch provided
- March 11th: Dress Rehearsal Full Costume 3-6pm
- March 12th: Rehearsal Full Costume During School (lunch provided)
- March 13th: 2 Matinee Performances During School (lunch provided)
- March 14th: Opening Night! 6:00 pm Call 7:00 pm Show
- March 15, 16, and 18th: Shows – 6:00 pm call 7pm: show
- March 16th: CAST PARTY – after show until 11:00 pm (dinner provided)
Persons Of Contact:
- Drama Director: Mr. Zumbrunnen: email@example.com
- Music and Drama Director: Mr. Zawalski firstname.lastname@example.org
- For costume questions and dancing: Nicci Wadsworth: email@example.com or 385-646-0295
- Volunteer Coordinator: Rachel Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media & Website Updates: Meredith Ethington email@example.com